This November 7th, The Culinary Guild of New England is teaming up with the folks at Island Creek Oyster Bar for a modern take on The Feast of the Seven Fishes, a Southern Italian tradition passed down through generations and celebrated around the world.
The event, costing $55 for members and $70 for non-members, is being held at the Hotel CommonWealth Boston and will include an amazing menu designed by Island Creek Oyster Bar, chef demonstrations of lobster stew and seared scallops, and wine pairings personally selected by the Lower Falls Wine Company.
Here’s how to win a FREE ticket:
- Like our Facebook page CulinaryGuild
- Follow Us on Twitter @NECulinaryGuild
- Answer 1 of the 3 following questions on Twitter and include @NECulinaryGuild in the answer.
- The Feast of the Seven Fishes was originally celebrated by which religious tradition?
- Baccala, one of the most famous Southern Italian dishes served at Feast of the Seven Fishes, is made of what main ingredient?
- The Culinary Guild of New England was founded in what year?
The contest ends at 7:00pm on October 14th, so get your answers in! At the end of the contest we will randomly choose a winner from the contestants. We’ll notify you by Twitter and Facebook by October 17th if you’ve won. Contest limited to 1 entry per person.