Dear CGNE Members and Friends,
As we wrap up another extraordinary season, I invite you to renew for the coming year.
The 2011-2012 year promises to be very exciting with events including:
- Foraging with Russ Cohen
- Feast of the Seven Fishes
- Gingerbread House Competition
- Chinese New Year Demo with James Beard Award Winner, Grace Young
- Valentine’s Baking with Judy Mattera
- An evening with Cooks’ Illustrated
- A culinary weekend in New York City
- Beer and barbecue with Andy Husbands
This year, in addition to our events, supper club, book club, and coffees, we will have volunteer service opportunities in the culinary community.
Annual membership dues: $75
Seniors (65 years and over) and Juniors (up to 30 years): $35
You can renewal of membership dues:
- By logging onto our website, completing the membership application, and submitting your payment through PayPal or
- Complete the membership application on our website and send a check payable to:
Culinary Guild of New England
C/O Barbara Baratz
2420 Beacon Street, Unit 102
Chestnut Hill, MA 02467
All memberships must be renewed and paid in full by the Opening Meeting on Monday September 19th, 2011 at Commander’s Mansion. Membership renewals that are paid in full and received on or before August 1st will be entered into a raffle at our Opening Meeting for a free supper club.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to email us email@example.com
I look forward to seeing you in our 2011-2012 season!
Feed Your Passion!